In Case You Missed It...
- Researcher Dr. Lingying Zhao, professor in the Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological engineering at The Ohio State University (OSU) was highlighted for her work integrating research and science-based extension for egg farmers.
- Maro Ibarburu spoke with WHO-TV to discuss why cage-free eggs are facing a demand issue.
- EIC launched its newest service to provide information to the nationwide egg industry with its coverage of the 2017 Iowa Egg Symposium.
- Twenty-four research teams from across North America submitted their innovative ideas for funding consideration as part of the 2017 EIC Grant Award Program. Full proposals are currently under scientific review and board consideration.
- New events and activities have been added to our calendar of events!
- Have you watched EIC's U.S. egg industry environmental sustainability videos? One focuses on water and the other on land.